We are recruiting for a confident and professional junior interior designer to work with our clients on small interior jobs and our scope of works documents. We will need you to be able to hold client calls, discuss projects and manage a fast-paced workflow. You will work alongside our project coordinator who will help you collate and design the documents.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D packages (we primarily use Revit but CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) are a plus.)
- At least 2-3+ years’ experience with residential projects
- Knowledge of suppliers and procurement of FF&E would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creative flair and a passion for design
- The ability to manage a number of projects at one time and run with them
What you get
- A salary of £23,000
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Remote working opportunities
- Career development as the company grows, you grow with us!
- Yearly salary review
About the Company
Summit Architecture is a leading architectural practice, covering projects in London, Manchester, and Leeds but we are based in London. We take great pride in the services and customer experience we provide. We are a friendly and vibrant team of around 30 people and are currently working remotely but meet once a week for a company meeting.
Start Your Dream Project Today!
Book in for a casual, no obligation chat with one of our consultants who can talk you through each process of your project and how best Summit can help.